Dungeon Siege III
About the game
DUNGEON SIEGE 3 seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.
- For the first time, play DUNGEON SIEGE on high-def consoles
- Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver
- Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them
- Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story
GAME VIDEOSMORE VIDEOS
GAME IMAGESMORE IMAGES
Posted by vitor fernandes, 6 February 2012
the game looks like sacred 2, but it is not really a sacred 2 game... the game lacks fun and the multiplayer is too old school. With 4 players, it looks like a fight game from the 80s, because everyone must be in the same screen orelse noone can go forward. Playing with 3 other people, instead of funny, it is a really big mess and lots of times you don´t know where you are.... i didn´t enjoy it.