Mario Sports Mix
Out of stock
About the game
Four great sports make their move to the Mushroom Kingdom: volleyball, basketball, ice hockey and dodgeball. All four are included on one game disc - a great value for Mario fans, sports fans and everyone in between.Hide
- The cast of Mushroom Kingdom characters get together to play sports - Mario style. While the basic rules of the games apply, each one includes some magical Mario twists like coins and special items that ramp up the craziness and fun.
- While playing, gathering coins will build up bonus points. So when players score a point or basket, they also get the added bonus.
- Players collect items like a Koopa Shell to use against their opponents. They can even use special items to beat up on the other team while shooting or spiking. One example of a special ball move is using a Mini Mushroom to shrink the ball before it's returned to the other side of the volleyball net.
- Each character has a signature move that's almost impossible for opponents to stop. These include Mario's fireball moves or Princess Peach's heart-filled attacks.
- In the field of play, a variety of tricks will keep players on their toes. On DK Dock, the volleyball court will continually slide from left to right. On Bowser Jr. Blvd, the basketball court has bonus circles that frequently appear, offering both positive and negative bonuses that result in extreme point swings.
- In each sport, play with up to three players cooperatively or with up to four players competitively in a two-on-two match.
Four great sports make their move to the Mushroom Kingdom: volleyball, basketball, ice hockey and dodgeball. All four are included on one game disc - a great value for Mario fans, sports fans and everyone in between. The cast of Mushroom Kingdom characters get togeth...See more