Just Dance 2
Start for as low as $ 12.41
About the game
The dance phenomenon of the decade is back, as the best party game on the Wii prepares to show off its new moves. The game offers the same easy to play excitement as before, but now with much more accurate tracking of your body. That makes it even easier to judge your performance and give tips on where you might be going wrong.
The basics are the same as ever though: just hold the Wii remote and nunchuck and try and copy the moves shown on screen. Each song has its own special routine and you can sing along as well if you want, with the onscreen lyrics.
You don't have to just dance on your own though - the whole point is having fun with friends and that's easier than ever with new duet, co-op and competitive game modes. It doesn't matter how good or bad you think you are, Just Dance is fun for everyone.
- Come Dancing: The worldwide smash hit returns with a more accurate tracking system that helps you improve your dance moves.
- Party Play: All-new game modes including the instant action party mode, dance-offs with up to eight players and even dancing duets.
- Greatest Hits: Dance along to more than 40 songs, each with their own choreography - from the Bangles to the Beastie Boys and Wham! to Vampire Weekend.
- Online Collection: For the first time download even more tracks via WiiWare, with every style of music covered from pop and rock to R'nB and Hip Pop.
- Just Keep Fit: The Just Dance Sweat Meter will tell you exactly how many calories you're burning as you improve your fitness and your dance skills.