Defend the Highlands: World Tour (PC)
About the game
In a world of growing xenophobia, Scotsmen living abroad fear for their right to practice their culture. Numerous reports have emerged of foreign governments and vigilantes shutting down haggis factories that were once the lifeblood of local Scottish communities.
One Scotsman has the power to stand up to the world - his name is Alfredo.
A humble barman from the highlands of Scotland, Alfredo rose to prominence when he conquered England, Wales and Ireland, after an English cricket team and a group of Irish potato farmers trashed his pub. Taking on the whole world, however, will not be so easy. So Alfredo gathers together the finest fighting Scotsmen and sets forth in his Bagpipe Airship on a mission to liberate global Scottish communities, one haggis factory at a time.
- Fight 24 haggis bashing enemies, from gun-toting Rednecks to Kangaroo Riding Aussie Sheila’s in bikinis.
- Face down 6 evil bosses, including Napoleon, Mussolini and Oda Nobunaga.
- Build 12 types of weapons, from the traditional Scottish Porridge Cannon, to the foreign French Fondue Hose.
- Command 7 hero characters including Alfredo, Julius Caesar and Buddha and more.
- Fight through the 24 level campaign, or stage your ultimate battle in skirmish mode.
- Operate the Kilt-Lift-O-Matic, which provides a strong updraft for Scotsmen to descend from the Bagpipe Airship using their kilts as parachutes.
- Capture and hold oat fields to produce porridge to feed your army.
- Purchase upgrades for your Scotsmen and towers using money earned during levels.