About the game
BOOR is a 2D puzzle-platformer game, where you play as a girl with the ability to multiply herself, stranded on Eden, a beautiful but strange world, full of challenging puzzles with platforming elements and a refreshing gameplay.
Eden is a human colony far from Earth. To develop a better society, settlers made an artificial intelligence, “BOOR”, to help them, but this machine rapidly turned against them.
When a little girl accidentally lands on the planet, BOOR has taken over Eden and there are only a few survivors. With her special ability to multiply herself, she’ll help them to destroy BOOR.
- Explore and discover a beautiful but strange world, with visually-rich hand-drawn levels.
- Challenging platforming and puzzles that will test your skills.
- An engaging power; the girl can multiply herself to solve puzzles.
- More than 80 challenging levels filled with collectibles and secrets to uncover.
- Uncover the mystery of Eden through a detailed and exciting storyline.
- A relaxing music OST produced by Paltian (Jacobo Cáceres) accompanies the excellent gameplay.